Saturday, December 20, 2008

DoublingStocks... TLLE is a Good Long Term Play (because....

Company: Teletouch Communications Inc. (TLLE.PK)

This week's stock pick TLLE has rocketed
from $0.13 to a high of $0.50.

An amazing gain... Especially in this kind of
market.

But I believe the rise of this stock has only
just begun...

Last week I told you I believed this company
was massively undervalued. And... Mainly
because they are still bringing in large
revenues... Yet trading for 'development stage'
prices.

And this week, the company has released
press confirming my research:

http://getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62a&lc=X0Kb&mc=f&s=Z2EKq&y=a&

(That press release is about the company
reporting they have made a $1.1 million
dollar profit in 2008).

Now... I'm going to make another "prediction"
now, like I did last month.

I believe next week this company will report
on new developments that will not only show
the company is incredibly undervalued but
also has great upside growth potential.

(and by prediction, I don't mean I rubbed a
glass ball. This is based on solid research,
just like I did for picking TLLE in the first
place).

With the company making steps to turn itself
around, by both:

* Filing paperwork to be re-listed on a higher
exchange.

and...

* Turning a 2007 loss of $5.5 million into a
2008 profit of $1.1 million...

I believe it won't be long til' this stock heads
back to it's AMEX listed high's and attracts
interest and ownership from institutional
investors again.

P.S. With the company turning around, and
catching up on filings I believe TLLE is a good
long term stock play.

Especially with the possibility of an acquisition
since at this market cap... The company is I
believe an absolute bargain.

No comments: