Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Doubling Stocks... Urgent Stock Pick

Company: UOMO MEDIA INC (UOMO.OB)
Yahoo Finance: http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=UOMO.OB
Company Websites: http://uomomedia.com

Last week I picked UOMO Media for a third time and
the stock rocketed from $0.36 to $0.61, an 69.4%
gain in under 48 hours.

Not only that, the first time I chose UOMO it
rallied from $0.36 to $0.68 an 88% gain.

And the second time, $0.49 to $0.80, a more modest,
but still impressive gain of 63.26%.

And there's a reason, Doubling Stocks has had a
long history of picking UOMO.

You' see, UOMO has proven over it's life to be a
stock which trades in a range. (A range of $0.35
to $0.80).

And over the life of the company, the stock drops
and pops back up in an almost consistent manner.

This has allowed me to pick UOMO in the troughs, and
provide Doubling Stocks members with easy profits.

As I've said before, with UOMO my picks are not
relying on some technological breakthrough... I'm
simply looking for when the stock is going to "pop"
back up.

What's more, I believe UOMO is also a rather safe
pick, as it does not seem to drop far below its
trading range.

... And if it does, you'd only need to wait till it
pops back up to make a tidy profit.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, I believe UOMO is a fundamentally strong
company, which allows it to trade in a stable
range of $0.35 to $0.80 (limiting downside risk).

And I believe, with the stock once again falling
to undervalued prices at the lower end of the
trading range...

Easy profits are available, for those who have the
foresight to research UOMO now before the stock
breaks out and reaches the upper end of the range
again.

No comments: